User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Art & Photography Re: Flying Dragon

    Very great. I had to save it to my photos to actually see it though. As said try and down size it. I love dragons so I'll give you a ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Okay I'm totaly lost...*

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    "So wear are we off to again?" *Darn. I forgot the werewolves name...* asked. "The United Kingdom. We need to get there fast. The other party has landed already." Maria ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: "Jez!" She called as she stepped through the trees and back to the road. The man followed a little reluctant. "I must go to see the Dux. May I ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace She heard a cry from the woods and dropped the set of armour. Her master wouldn't be able to run after her if he wanted to. He watched her ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Maria: She was already in trouble. "Let go!" She said harshly as the room to biology came open as one of the bodygurad vampires pushed her into the room. "I ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: SHe was hot as the sun beat down on the extra layer of armour. She was to use both her own and a man's armour. It was heavy but ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    *Yay! Thanks PiePie* Name- Grace Gender- female Age- 19 Class- knights aprentice Appearance- Most of the time she is sneaking along with the rest of them but when she feels ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    -Mumbles- Darn you Billy. Too bad I'm in school and couldn't get on sooner. Sore stuff for me. :(

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *thought I'd come over and see you Maki!!* :D Name: Maria Striker Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Very naive at times when it comes to how good humans are she ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    W ealready have one Maki. It's the reborn vampires and werewolves father down the page.

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She wrapped her arms around Zire and lay her head down on his shoulder, looking up at the werewolf hunter. "What say you?" She asked sarcasticly, teasing him. Seva: ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Seva: SHe shock her head with saddness. "I do not. I would rather be on your side where I had a choice. Mine was made for me when I was ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "Do you... like me?" He asked. He looked a little uncomfortable. "If you like me," SHe said with a smile. She wanted to make sure she got it corectly. ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She sensed tenstion with everyone and she jumped infront of Zire. A growled rippled from the bottom of her throught and burst through her clenched teeth as a hiss ...

    Sep 12, 2008


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman