User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Roamers

    NAME:Anna Bella Curt AGE:21 Appearance: (Her three favorite forms are:) , and EXTRA POWER1:shape shift (technically she can turn into anything but she usually only uses animals and people's forms ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fairies and icons

    *hugs* Thank you guys! ^^ SQUEE! So happy.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fairies and icons

    comments? :roll:

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fairies and icons

    So... err. I changed styles yet again and I've been using stock to draw fairies. Snow> Water> Fire> Earth> Woodland> I officially said I was done with this set a ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Sorry, guys. Haven't been in forever.* Danie: Waking grogily she sighed. SHe was still bound as not to just run away if she ever did awake. Laying there, looking up ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Go ahead. Sorry I don't post guys. Has anyone added a char since you guys started? Inform me and I shall get it crossed off if it was from one ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Thanks, guys. You make me happy.^^ It's nice to hear that people like my work.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Midna

    She looks great. My scanner does funny things too but people still like my work, screwy or not. Second, she's my favorite character of all of them, for some reason. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Thanks guys. Hands are my best drawing aspect but they are my worst too.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    (Potential) Annie Kara. She was a good person with the names but it didn't matter she still felt acward as she sat down at the table. "Um... I really don't ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    O.O Killer icicles! *runs away*

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    (popular) James: "Uh.. Sure." He didn't bother to care what she wanted with him as she lead him to the drama's table. Evan was there and so where a few ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    *What I'm gonna have is that the high school and middle school are conjoined if that is a word. So everyone has the same lunch period or if they so ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Sorry. You can start when ever you guys wish. Right now my mom' s coputer is being eaten up... by viruses...

    Dec 19, 2008


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet