User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Lounge, The Re: It's my birthday... It's my birthday

    >.< Dancing elephants! :P

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Captian: He turned to the woman. "We're always looking for more crew," He said with a smile. "You're welcome to join." James: He trudged to one of the doors and ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Name: Samantha Daring Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance: I can't even pull up a tab right now. I'll get it up when I get home. Personality: Sickly. She's a friend ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I've been waiting. Waiting . And it seems this is dead. Um... I was going to write a short stroy that fishs this so it doesn't look lonly. :?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: It's my birthday... It's my birthday

    ^-^

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: It's my birthday... It's my birthday

    Okay. I checked and it is Thursday. It's my birthday! We're not doing anything special on this day though.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Captain: "James go find her," He commanded. With a short bow James left. James: He went into the storage area and gave a deep breath. Yep. Human. He followed the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Meh...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kissing in the Rain

    It's so cute! Though I'd let you freind know that the boys arm that you can see of looks kinda stubby... I wouldn't know how to fix it though. :? ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Captain: The twins had join him as he sat with Tim though he felt a presence. Not a very good presence either. He turned and then ducked slightly. A Vampirate ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *Singer you can join. Anyone can still join. ^-^* Capitan and James: James felt the blood pulsing through the young boy's veins. "It's..." He leaned in causing him to shiver. ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *okay. Yeah duble post. I know. I'm going to start the storybook.* Captain and James: They walked down the streets getting many looks from people as they passed. "This is ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Yeah, Maki. That would be fine. I've read them all too. ^-^

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Daise: "Aw crap..." She watched the green lizard crept infront of her. She brushed the necklace on her neck and swiftly transformed into her elf form. Pulling an arrow was ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Grace: "You're willing to be so cheating to not give more for the death corps's head? I can't beleive it. Now the people will think the royal family scumb..." She ...

    Sep 29, 2008


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda