User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Jez: Jez and his brothers pounded through the damp forest at top speed. They were close. So close.

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    It's called 'reborn vampires vs werewolves'. We have a new one... well. One that is newer than this one anyways. :roll: It's farther down the list just soz you know.

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    *nods* I understand. And today I took this to school and found some errors. I shall go and edit now. :P

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    Okay. I'm not sure if this is in the right place so yeah.... __ Her eyes opened a crack as she heard the familiar scraping of the food door as ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She turned on him. That was a Jared remark... "If the hunter isn't going to turn him can I?" She asked turning back to Zire. "Be my guest," He ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does it ever anoy you when...

    No. I mean... The bubbles beside the subjects. How they light up and you just post a new topic and when you go to look everyone of the green bubbles ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does it ever anoy you when...

    It's done that to me like twenty times when ever I post a new story (which is very few right now). Ugh! Makes me want to pull out my hair! ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Son of the Devils!

    First story in a long time to post. Hope you like. ^-^ She laughed with them. It always was whole heartedly. Always. The boy from the other table scoffed. She ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "You know. Maybe we should let Seva change him..." She thought out loud. Her hand grasped at the hands on her throat now. It was the hunter. "I was ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    James: "Ell, May I have a word with you?" James asked. Elena's head jerked and showed something frightened in her eyes but tryed to mask it as she answered him. ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    James: He ran for it. A pushed the bomb out of the Vampire's hands and it flew back and bounced right out of the lady's hands ad into the water ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: She grabbed the boy's wrists and pushed her face to his. "Get your act together. If you don't stop quirming I'll break your hands," She hissed fircly. She was ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Hey. This one has been recreated and were trying to put life back into the toher one. It's named 'reborn vampires vs werewolves' or something along those lines.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This count as art?

    Okay. I acidently came upon this idea when I was searching deviantart with the wrod love and there is a whole bunch of stuff that comes up. I noticed the ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Your teeth look blue!

    Oct 5, 2008


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander