User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    Actually you opened it because you were rebeling. I know a lot of rebelers. But yes. *chuckles* ^-^

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    Ha! Got you! :D

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Halloween

    ^ That's a good one. Neither do I! :P

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Skin.... :roll:

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    It does? :shock: What will become of this world? *Agh-ls* Okay. I oficialy kind of hate beg. Freinch and then there's math which I just plainly hate. Wha scratch math ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A New Light on a Distant Shot

    Disapearing for the time being.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jail bird- Ch 1: wrong footing>fix it

    I oficialy say that if I don't get anymore reviews on this I'll have to close up shop on this one.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    The pumpkin is my signature for this year's halloween drawings. I have another I made yesterday I just don't have it up right now because I don't have it scanned ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Okay. Zire, Firestalker's character is of the arctic tribe I think.. and that is where we are going. (your character, Firestalker's characters and a few of mine.) Raven is and ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Thank you. I don't think you remember me. Hey, Maki. Go into your freinds list and you'll find an old one issing. I'm her. My sig gives it all away.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Okay. It dowesn't look as good as it did when I first did it becasue I was leaning over it when I said someone's name and I drooled leaving this ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Raven: She ran as soon as the plane landed. She'd asked a rig driver to take her far and fast. She had no idea how he'd gotten the truck up ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Maria: "There's more to it than that." She looks up to find Alex staring at her with confussion. How could she know. "I've done my research. I was once a ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    *Yays* Name: Zenora (Zen) Sex: female Age: 17 Race: vampire Side: good Personality: Harsh most of the time but is very protective. People tend to mistake her for a bad ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *Peramore means River says 'So this is your room then, ey'* "Thank you." Sam bows and as she turns his grabs her wrist. SHe turns. "Ah. Sorry." River pulls his ...

    Oct 26, 2008


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate