User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    ^ditto.>.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Mayeb an hour and a half. 1114. That;s all I got. Good night. (It's 2 in the moring. I just got home a bit ago)

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    It alreay says you can't paste over and over one word like LOL. They alreayd said it won't count. I looked. :wink:

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I have a question.

    Sounds fair enough. I think I'll do that. Thank you.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Hey. Can you put all the characters from peoples up in your first post so we know who's who. :P

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I have a question.

    I slightly found my answer. Do I have to start my novel from scratch on November 1? Can I use an outline? Yes. This sounds like a dumb, arbitrary rule, ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I have to agree. How do you do that? word count: 0

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    He looks a lot better Maki. Love the way you draw.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I have a question.

    I have a story that has barely got a plot sequence. Can I use that or do I start from scratch. I wanted to try and get my story turned ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    I got one question. WHat's nano?

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Actually usualy it's not in my face. That morining I was messing around with me hair but I usualy have it cut in layers now that it's long again. It ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    bangs head against desk multiple times* Ugh... six more days.. *continues* I'd say in six days. :wink:

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    *Anyone there?*

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I like your eyes. :P I say 'rawr...?'

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    ^-^

    Oct 30, 2008


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson