-
Re: Life
I was just wondering.....don't get me wrong though I do like it. -em I thought it was cute how they proved every onr wrong
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Life
center is spelld wrong... Hey are they gay? Just wondering.... -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!
I do agree with L_A but I also have to say that for the first chapter that was long....well I have to go I have map testing tommarrow bye>.< -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: The Eclipse Chronicles
prayer is spelled but i really like it...how the main character has a wispering subconcience...most of the books I read don't have that. Again good job. -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1
thanks -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1
ok i'm trying....i'll fix the spelling real quick and she still fells resentment to vampires and it soon slips off...Woops I kinda' told a peice that's coming up.... thanks. -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Newbie
Hey I didn't know we could have a conversation in these things...... Oh hi nice to see another new member....there are so many.... -em I tend to fall from the ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: A Cutter's Dread
Hey that reminds me of one of the storys I wrote....this girl stood by a dark ally knowing that something was going to happen...something bad and Boo! out of nowhere ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: This is the child...
I'd have to interpret that as a very evil child..... But I like it. It kinda' cunfuzzed me in the beging but... over all great and good luck here...... -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Oblivion
Great but you know if you add in to the day with out bursts of funny but randum crap it's more fun for others and posible you to....*just a thought...* ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Standing Up For Truth
lol. That's to good....*giggle* Nice, that was great+.+ -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: But You Can't See In
That is a very interesting peice. Ilike it.+.+ -em
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1
ch 1 _______________________________________________________________________ He popped in out of thin air as the girl slept. One of her hands was over her neck as she slept on her side. She knew ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: She's So Perfect
there in some are spelling mistakes in some places but pritty good job. -em
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Raven (much edited)
hey, this is great!!! There are a few spelling misstakes....I forgot witch ones....^,^ -em
Mar 31, 2008
