User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Well mabe I can help.I'm Grace but youcan call me Crash.What's your name?"she asked giving him a fangs showed.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Why do we have to go again?"Maria asked.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Are you ok? Can I help you?" Grace asked trying to get the by to say more. (James?)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: computer drawing

    This is general but I love drawing animations so here is one from he doodling on the computer..... hey some one tell me how to get it on here please ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    How do you paint with light? -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    ow I can draw on the cumputer but I'm not that good yet*pouts* -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten Puppy at Play

    Like the secwencing and the subtitles.... :smt039

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Does the dragon have legs?....Just wondering. -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    I like your last pic It makes you look angelic.... -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photos by May

    Ow flowers!!! :smt038

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    *to your signature*-I want to be in your next novel!(pick me pick me!!!!me,me,me!!!!) *to the pica*-I like the first one because it reminds me of my beautiful black and white ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Aw pretty I like how it's curved and not very cutting.... -em

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I'm gonna take the back way."Grace said and was gone in seconds.... ............................................................................... "Oh who are you?" she asked as she rushed to a stop

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Eigo- *laying in the snow half bured.Don't ask why she desided to lay down there bec. I have no idea...*smiles a big grin*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *lol big grin to the last post* Come on I have to get to shool now Jess."Grace complained to him as she riped away from him. Then she could feel ...

    Apr 2, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn