User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Sure..."she said to his surprise.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *did you get the other thing in the other storybook?*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Maria rushed in not to far behind......"hu hu hu What the..."she said as she looked down at another werewlf....

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Sam Crasher I can't remember, and a new guy are at a huge car acident seen*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *A aren't you in v agenst...?*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "I haven't decided who I'm just waiting...Hey don't do that I don't want to have to go get it again."-Maria

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *smile:)*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Hi" Maria answered as though no one was ever going to take a look at her ..... *Every ones forgeting I'm in the scenes that I'm in:(*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Why?* Maria- She walked up behind zoe and all traces of anger from a few min. agowere gone...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    I've never heard of that movie.... Oh well thanks. -em

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    I didn't mean at all for this to take away.The very aspect was that feelings created color... -em

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness of Love

    Or you coud move it all up to the top and put little stickys inbetween when you added more.... -em

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    I have to agree that it was funny, well...yeah funny and ryhmed but......I don't know never mind... -em

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Eigo walked into a store*not sure wich one...* and as she pased people they took a duble take... "Hello Great day it is"Eieg would say with a smile.She loved to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *What?!!!*

    Apr 3, 2008


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl