User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    I'll look in a min...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Oh it is I had no idea...."Maria said

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    *how do u do that?*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Grace had pounced on him and she had finally got the granade out of his hands....

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    The vamp. thng had started then...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "I'm a vamp. Shh!!"she mosioned as the hunter pased them They both froze.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Oh I call an angel...with bad temper... Name:Nagame....*I've used it befor..* Age:14 side:it varys some times she's a trater to both sides*no one else can take that bec they get ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *oh ya He's cute...* She sensed it "Sam,Alex,little boy*don't rmemember a few names..*,and__________ come on."she wispered in a hushed tone as she pulled Alex into an ally they stood by. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *hu?* Maria also remembered the first day they met...she blushed at the thought. He had treated her so nicly and he still did....

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Hey is the carater that kissed my hand a vamp?Sorry Idron't remember names that well...*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She blushed"Um...Grace but I tend to go by ...Crasher."

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Ok what's your charaters name..?*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "That's what he wants so don't tell him that."Maria said.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Wow who are you?"Grace said walking up to him as she checked him out. The cars had all been taken care of already. *:)*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Ya...:)* "Okay..."Maria said as she grabed a hlod of one of the arms...

    Apr 3, 2008


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief