-
Re: Wish to find people?
The search bar for looking up people is down. We can use this and find a lot of peole if we just use links. Mine is in my signature.
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Don't say that! YOu have so much more time. If you have to you may have to have na all nighter to finish but you'll stil finish if you wipe ...
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Thanks. I'll try my best. Already near the 20 thousand mark. *proud of self* :P
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Agh! I forgot the question mark now! Darn. Oh well. It's fixed on the original.
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Thnak you. I'll go fix that. :? :wink:
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Sorry. I lied. 19733 words. I'm near the 20 thousand mark! *yays!*
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Got the back!
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
And the back. ^_^
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Nano book cover -front and back-
Okay. There's going to be two posts becasue I know some of you can't go onto deviantart. So here's the front cover.
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Snipits from your story.
It doesn't have to be spell checked ar anything. Just tell us what you think is the bast part so far. (Mine)* *I'm pretty far and a character just died..* ...
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!
… “Tell me again what you saw when you came home, Mrs. Jacobs.” My first sentece is kinda boring.
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
About ten thousand... Kinda got stuck...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
You look like you had more fun than I did. *shrugs* Didn't get any good pictures of halloween but I found this one from just before halloween. ^-^
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Here's mine finally. I'll have a back for it eventually but right now this is it.
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)
myfreindsavamp
Nov 2, 2008
