User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Hu?* "What kind of drink?"

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Kaku I just told you its Eigo do you tend to zone out?"she looked at him suspiciously.. * :D *

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Is that the boys name because i probly wount remember...* "Ok lets get back to our house...."she looked back to the others"you can come too..."

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: computer drawing

    Ok thanks Ill try it when i get time.... -em

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "You ok? You gt a bump..."Grace said tuching a bruse on his head..... *Oh byt he way timmy your character has had time to react to Grcas sharp behavior.....He saw ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Oh hey what's your name?Mines Eigo...."she said witha was friendly...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Kikin- She could sence a fant smell of someone in the woods....Her racker instincs kicked in as she wouldered back serching from who it came from.Her freind was to exausted ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Oh ya by the way Nagame means sceen or veiw but dont be jellice she has her own problems.....*When can we start?*

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *To timmy,as ive heard* "Whats wrong with you?"eigo asked simply as if it didnt bother her that the boy had problems with the boy that had been in tha sky... ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I'm back! :wink: * Maria jumped up and nocked *Man I cant remember anones names lattly...with the exception of amber.. 8) * him out of the tree. He stumbled awak ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Walked Away

    Actualy I don't mind I don't really want to have my heart broken... -em

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A girl named Revelation part 1

    ok I fiished reading it ....That was kinda cunfusing but that's great. I have a q though....What was your old user name?*pm the answer to that because Im not sure ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1

    ok I finished the story finaly so Ill try and get the second ch in today hopfuly

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A girl named Revelation part 1

    ok I haven't read it all but Im using the first short sentence as a book mark....Ill read more in a bit *I promised..* :D -em *Oh ya I killed ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    dito^*what he said* -em

    Apr 4, 2008


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera