User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "ok lets get you something to eat..."Eigo said looking into the frige as she looked for something he might like..."Leftover spagetti sound good?"she asked...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    She opens up the vast doors to the manssion and a warm draft flows out in there faces....most of the rooms are empty and tand t echo...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I want to be an assasin... name: scare(no one knows her real name but the scare on her chek says it all...) gender:female age: 18 rank:warrior apperance:nothing special and is ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    Ok I finished typin up my 2nd short song... -em

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Sam there?*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Ha Ha timmy fell out of a tree.....O mabe i should start running...Mabe not.......* *He He :smt045 *

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Is any one here?* * :cry: Im all alone in this world of scary elactronics.....Zap!"OW!* *just kidding :) * -em *talk people talk!*

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    Ok how does the last paraghraph look now? -em

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Are you sure you can make it there without falling asleep?"she asked kindly."I have a place closer if you want to stay the night and then we can see if ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    hum she chuckled..."Hey want out of this weather?Or is your house not far from here?"she asked kindly...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "I think we have both at our house..."She trails off and then starts laughing with sam as he gives a funny look...."Comon..."she said as she walked down the street twards ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: V vs. W DT

    I have 8 every day Hey england to me rocks! Thats were some of my distant family cunnected my marage...yada yada yada..... :wink:

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Timmy!!!Hello??*

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Ok good hopfuly i can remember that...*

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: computer drawing

    Do I really have to sign up to get my pic in the photo bucket......? If any one is willing can I use there username and passsword bacause I have ...

    Apr 6, 2008


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid