User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie! Newbilicious.

    Ditto^ but I'm em...Oh ya! switchfoot and relient k rocks!*sorry..*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    "Sorry..."she heard a fain whisper-to last post-*sorry i don't rmember names...* It was Maria but...not exactly. She was more transparent that anything....

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    *sorry*srug*can't help you...*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "I'll travel with you."she interupted..

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    I mean a picture like me like how you think your character to look...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "So....What's your life story?"she asked looking up at him from her muffin...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Maki chan you got an idea of how your characters look? Other than the discription because o tend to use the pics Its easyer... If you cant find anyhting close ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    She grabed a muffin from the mini frige. "I feel better. Thanks for this."she said looking around the room...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *ha ya....proble...*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *Its Shin....but aww....*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *aw...*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *he he* "thanks"she mumbled in her sleep just as Shio driffted off...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    "Um...I'm gona go out side.....tryying not to bother you...."she said getting up and heading for the door...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *come on october girl*geting impactiant....*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    He got a room and he sat her down on the bed... She was little shken up and when he had returned from a shower she had fallen asleep on ...

    Apr 12, 2008


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers