User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *What kinda thread?*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Thanks I was hoping you'd help me pass out flyers for a party.I hope its going to be fun..."she trailed off..

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *I have no idea what to do with my character now...She's not in the coven so....*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    "What the %^&*&!"she yelled couering over her hand as she fell to the ground... *He he....*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Gatame..* She giggled at how funny Shiro looked in his pjs."Sorry..um mabe I should come back later."she said looking at him one last time and then turning around...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shin left her self and payed the cash for the muffins... She was getting even worst when she ran apon a huge and furoucious dragon. It was Ruby red.She didn't ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    "Hey Shiro can you help me?"she said poounidnd on his door...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    What she said...^

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *hey what about v vs w* Gatame flew up behind her old long lost frind and hit the exact target of her middle back...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "I don't care!"she yelled bck.There was a thud thd thud from below and she looked down blushing.....

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    Ya... I randomly ryme myself but its kinda weird with odd senaryoes and such...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "I...Um...I still want to go with you!"she blurted without thinking.She covered her mouth with her hand...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "Why?"she asked.She was tuffer than she looked although she did get in the way....

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: ryhming isnt to hard is it?..

    true true...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey all im kimmy!

    Hallo!*waves* I'm em nice to meet you kimmy... I don't know what else to say......*zones out* Oh sorry gunna go now... -em

    Apr 13, 2008


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson