-
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
*cool* "Morning already?" she asked as she pushed the inviting covers off herself. "Hmm.....I guess I should go...."she said heading dfor the door."thanks"she said as the door swong open...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
*hehe* *I need SIC to post or the other and then mabe ill come back and give you company...*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shin's head bobed up and down as he walked faster....
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
*why?does he ever get any sleep?*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
What's it say?
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shin jolted up with a completly confussed expression. "There coming?"she asked Shiro.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
"Fine with me guess..."she said trailing sone as she was in his warm bed she was asleep.(and no she doesn't snore)
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
She snuggled closer to him as she closed her eyes. "Do you ever just give up?"she asked in a wisper so only he could hear.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
*ya*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^she's telling the truth
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*Oh...Ok...*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
"You more generouse that I am."she mussed as she walked around in his small little house without hisx permission
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
*you feeling lonely?*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Mmm?....Ya..."she said looking away.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 whats your logic? The world shall never know... :lol: ~JFW1415 And I will never get the point Oh well... Oh ya I can^ 8/10
Apr 22, 2008
