-
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
*Aww how sweet.* She held on to him as the snowmobile cut off into the snow.She about didn't catch hold of him the first time and grabbed aroung his waist.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Ok back to story...*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
Ooooo...Ok got it Im a bit slow today.... Hey!Don't make fun of me!I can hear you!(jk)
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 *to enerouse for anyone...* ^_^
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
no its in pictures...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
Is there a name for it or is that it?
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
*Wow!he blushed!That was easy.* She say him blush and giggled "Um...I think I've had enuff."she said getting up and taking the plate to the sink...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*drums finger*where are you Oct. girl?*It ecoes back...*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
Whats FLCL?
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Its on my computer....
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
"Howed you learn to cook because i would love a leson.I tend to burn my ffod...."she mussed as she politly ate peice by peice of her food...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
*I just did too but my picture wouldn't load on...*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
"Do you usually have guests?"she asked skepticly as he sat down beside her...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
name: Zen(means former or ex in japanese)*hehe* age: 16 gender: male occupation:boy dropped out of school.... personality: not to rambunstios but tends to be a party goer history: none really... ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
*who's Gatame?*looks around*
Apr 22, 2008
