-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
erg! *srugs* O well you people confuse me sometimes.... *wanders away..*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*I can? Are you sure?*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
Zen just stud there agenst the building..Weird.....
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
uh oh....* *i proble won't be entering soon so go ahead and pm me when I can but in..*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
*somone pm me and tell me whats going on please!*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: The Fantasy
"You ok?"she called.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*old room?!*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
'Eww!!!" Zen thought to himself. He wiped his lips just to get that nasty feeling off himself. *hey somtimes boys have ther girly moments...*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*what the [s]crap[/s]! I mean crud.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!
ditto^
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for agreeing *kinda * with me...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^will listed to tipage
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
ya...I have to agree...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: rock chalk..
Yay! KU won!(sorry I'm a litle late on that one..
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Mabe you do...I can't exactly tell....*tilts screen*Never mind Yes you do have a cute nose...I guess...
Apr 22, 2008
