User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Hmmm?"he asked through closed lips

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ya I now...I have hazil eyes myself...wopps!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    beat our a# to bits. the medics finally came and...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Um..hi I'm...Zen." he said in his layed back tone. She was kinda pritty when she wasn't running around....

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Zen spoted the girl that strated this thing if it was even called that what was her name again.....Lana?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I wish! hazil eyes?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Zen pushed into the crowd of people not sure if he should be here. 'Mabe i should leave...'he started pt think as he pushed his way therough the crowded hall ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    *haha!!*points at lady tawntingly* *now?*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    "Who says Ihave any buissness to state."she spate back. *Oh ya my charater is Grave I just remembered!* This man looked more of a snot rag than any thing and ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me!

    Twilight series and howls moving castle! Yes some one to agree with!Hi by the way...um...I tend to be shy too....well not on the internet because I feel safe...mostly I guess.... ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: wuz up?

    thanks and we tend to have of=r get multiple game systems so we tend to have multiple games...Like i have a DS my bro has a PSP and we own ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    *Im on a hourse..*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I'm 101!

    Sorry realy random here but if adults count back there age than we 'younge' people are proble really old... Just wanted to put that out for discution...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?

    Oh...cool...well mabe its warm....I dont know anymore

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?

    Whats Colleen? You know pirates are dumb...explanation please...

    Apr 24, 2008


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae