-
Re: (removed story)
*removed*
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)
Thanks guys for the good advise, and prase. I gave this peice to a friend after she ran off with it in our school hallway :) and later returned it. ...
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)
Woops! One minute I'll fix it x.x
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)
Hi guys :D Haven't been on forever and probable shouldn't now but hey what the heck. Hope you enjoy:) EDIT: sorry the pics were so big my scanner is a ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Marionette
Don't bite my head off because this is about my main character in a story I wanna publish... Blood covered sheets on the bed Pain eating away at your heart ...
Jul 10, 2009 -
Re: [Advent Child] -- Chapter 1: The Beginning (Archived)
Someone told me that too much description in so little space wasn't good, that it made you forget easier (I accidentally kept mistaking some of your people for someone else ...
Jul 10, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye-bye (forever). O.o I have to offcially say goodbye because this site gives all the computers I use for it a virus. I'm pretty sure thaqt now my new laptop ...
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
Anna Bella Curt: She looked over at one of the guys form the hotel who seemed to be... dead looking with another boy on the bench beside him. A coin ...
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: Second Life
Previous Name(s): Mary White Current Name: Anna Marie Nicolie Age: 17 Gender: female Who: Second Life Appearance: Personality: Hard core at times, harsh and even shy and confused when the ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
James Maddyson Grey: Both him and the boy watched alone with the girl that had come up to him. Time to do her thing. "Mid watching my body?" He asked. ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
James Maddyson Grey: "Thanks. At least I don't have to waist my time with it here, looking anyways." He shlouched on the bench and looked over at the other boy. ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
Janne (jain) "I um..." She let her controls fall to the girl if she wished to try and control her. If she wished she could. Even the man could... James ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
*I'm going to make it so that my character can move on her own as long as she has her strings attached to another person.* Janne (jain) "I Err.." she ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
Anna Bella Curt She lay in bed awake. She's heard the screams but didn't bother to get up and see what it was. She didn't care. Stupid people could die ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Roamers
I'm so sorry. I didn't even read the abilities. Do you wish for me to change it? :roll:
Jan 6, 2009
