User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Are you to live?* Grace didnt know what to do uther than to give him blood..... *Whant me to save ou?*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria raced down the street faster,and faster.There he was she could see him infront of her not in arms length but pritty close.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *hm...* Grace leaned over him as she took his hand. She squeazed it to see if he would respond...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    As she lay down in the resent remains of what was left behind by the other watch girl she pushed her hand over her lips."Hm...warm."she noted."To bed!"she called down to ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Good."she said walking over to him.She kissed him on the forhead and walked out of the room. When she reached the deck she was thanked for calmin the cute boy ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Um hum."she hummed.She looked at hm couriously.He wnted something.What?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    She shruged."Runs in the fam. I guess." she siad Her shirt sliped a little and a tactoo showed. She plled it back u hastily just fast enuff for him not ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    *Thats how you get more stars?*I tend to be in storybooks a lot* banned for infoming me about usful stuff!^_^

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    *It is a girl*And I mean it every one just thinks by the name that its a man...* "Yes I do."she snaped lightly at him

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean covered his mouth with one hand and backed him away with the other. "Shh...." wispered lightly into his calmed him. She look him below deck.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Sazu backed up to the brick wall. She nodded as she gulped hoping she had luck.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Oh."she looked thoughtful as she lossened her grip on his colar.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *You just walked intot he ally and my charater cant jump so shes trying to figure out witch side hes on.*

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Were the hell am I?!" she came at James. *Oh I desided this is a better pic for Sean...*

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Dude your int he ally...*

    Apr 27, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath