User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    Awsome my freind.^_^

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Grave steped back as she let them go at it.... she wanted to see who was stronger....

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    The were wokf theat had just made such a big comotion was in a darkened ally. Maria watched the discusting sight as he turned back human and founnd the sent ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    "Do you have anything to convince me I should be on yourside?"Grave asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *ya i am I was tired and very confused last nigfht....*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *never mind got to go bye!*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *ya* *gona have to go in like 20 min at the most...*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Gatame looked over at him as he answered.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She didnt say anything....

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Shiro...."Grace traile off Sh didnt know what to say....

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Wops sorry ignor name!*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Oh crap!Maki you werent suposed to hear that!"Grace said as she looked to see if he had a cuncution. *OK*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    youve alredy posted that...*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "I guess we knew it would come to this..."she said as her thoughts retunerd to why he had kissed her....other than the fact that he loved her...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "No.Why wuld I.Ive seen a few though..."she said...

    Apr 28, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon