User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She lay agenst the out side wall of her house.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *it is*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Hmm..."she grunted lightly."Oh...sorry.Did I doze off?"she asked rubbing her eyes.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    SAhedidnt like being treated like a kid but hinting was one of those novalties. Maria walked down the hall and opened a door to see him. "WUZup?"she asked walking into ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    She put sam out after Shiro thuded ot the floor. She picked him up and layed him on the couch. She found nothing to do but to let him sleep ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *What do you mean sigh-shir*Oh! Me sorry* She twitched feeling ehr regular responce. "I..have to go.Um be right back."she siad quickly. She sliped inside and found Shiro senced it himself. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "It might not kill might kil Maki."she chocked out in a wisper

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "No..proble not and no you have n idea how hard this is...I usualy can hold this horable sencation.Its.....not ever me..."she wispered as she lay her head agenst his chest...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "OK I can't handle this."she said as she stumbled out of the house. She wasn't shure if she was goig to go insain from lack of blood or from holding ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Ug!Don't mention that right now I'm sooo! hungrey."Maria said in protest as she closed her eyes and became riged.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: time to move on my friend

    The girl flipped the long blonde hair out of her face as she brushed a few dried tears from her cheek. What an awful day! She was trying to get ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 cute

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    *thanks*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    *thank you* :D

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean didnt hear a thing. Once she was out she was out and the oly thing that could wake her was a good shake.

    Apr 28, 2008


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor