User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Other Poetry Re: Unbound

    No I don't agree with him. Ihave to say what ever flows flows and this flows. >.< -em

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten (my first poem posted here)

    I thought it was prtty good after all Im ignored every day myself too....ya well we all have our moments. NOw the spotlghts on you -em

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I have to say the same about yours 8/10

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1

    Yes yes I know but its not exactly that The um master as Sentri calls the vamp. was kinda mad about this. You have to...actually I thought that the master ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Firebomb

    Sorry I dont agree necisaraly witht the ast reveiw....I half agree You didn't spenf that much time on it Oh well But I still thought it was funny But hey ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: time to move on my friend

    Ok I swicthed things around but the dry tears..Doesn't any one know that usually when yo've been crying your tears turn cinda crusty?...Anyways thanks. :smt091

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I have to agree with the smile youre alive but its just kinda...boring... 6/10

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I have to agree with rick on yours

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having 1and something revewes! *I know I still cant spell*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Name: Draive (usualy goes by davy as her friends cal her) Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: down below* Personality: highly pumped for the summer and ready for her tan... History: ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Name: Zen Gatume Age: 18 Gender: male Appearance: down below* Personality: High pumped and ready for some fun History: he tends to be the truble maker....

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *oh...cool*Im sleepy* yawn*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    She blushed deeeply and put her hand to her cheek. No one had sver had the nerve or the guts to kiss her...ever! She looked out to the ocean. It ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *why?*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *hey weres timmy?*

    Apr 29, 2008


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio