User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Danie James:(human) (in the castle with the vamps) ...and he vamp hunter) She saw Alex's face fall farther but brighten a dagree as he ended his call. He looked a ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Maria: (vampire) (helicoptor) "You still there Alex?" She asked. She was slightly shoked to find the hunter could keep up. He was staring up att he helecopter now as it ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    ***Silent, Garrett has a freind that's a vampire named Genima Striker**** (***I have Firestalker's cahracters. He will not be able to post for a bit but here it is. quote* ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Do you have pictures of your characters?

    Here's Jessica... I think this one is pretty. ^-^

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Good one. :P

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Seva is both vampire and werewolf though she was not born that way, just to let you know, Paramore. Um... I know I have like 7 characters but I promise ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: This count as art?

    Agh! *runs after to steal back*

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Danks. :P

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    I do lots of diffrent stuff... My portfolio is up in my first post.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    Thanks for the advise and the praze. >.< I can't redo this one or change it becuase it was colored on the original so x.x. :( Oh well. Thanks again. ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Star and his journal

    Journal Entry 21,000 Everything has a story, right? Well I have my own. If I’ve been writing in this journal for twenty-one thousand days I’d be at least 57, right? ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire DT

    That's exactly what we want to do. >.< ^-^ Here is a very rough summary for those who either haven't gotten the pm or for those that are willing to ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate girl

    Sadly my printer isn't working and so I had to take picture of my lovely work. Yes I just said lovely. Anywho. I have started back up into my drawing ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    Sure. I'll join. You'll have to wait for a profile though.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Okay, I'm going to get our famous Zire man in here and then I'll let you guys have free rain. *Runs away to pm*

    Nov 13, 2008


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling