-
Re: Hi!
Ya another fantisis to join the group of many here!>.< Hi me em! Nice name by the way^_^
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Hello all!
Oh ya tell me when you post a story and I'll try to get to it^_^ -em
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Me, Myself, and I
Ya we're not supossed to do copmuter slang..... sorry in abvance and after wards for any slang I've used..... Hi though! -em
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Last person to post wins
Wow that was random....
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Im trying my best here! Grace's thoughts screamed, her teeth digging into the vampire.
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Grace was behind him in an instent. She bit in to kurimi's neck. His blood flowing into her mouth. It was good. She closed her eyes.
May 4, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Maria jumped into the room, pushing the boy away. What the hell was he thinking?
May 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
She was surprised the vampire had started crying. "You ok?" she asked aproching him light footedly.
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for living in two places! *although I live in two places too...*
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
"Ya But in my dream those things were a huge nightmare. I mean they were huge and even more vishious than we are in our uncontrolable form." I was refering ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: OK now it shall be called Thriller!
Things jump out at them, trying to pull them in. They shreik and try to stay as far away from the edge of the woods as posable. Savior protecs her ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
*ya it is* He leaned over to her "What was your night mare?"he asked "Stupid as puppys." she said. She knew it was pathetic but it was true. He chuckled. ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having an avatar that has Edward Cullen's name in it!
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)
Ok if I wrote the story it would have gone a litle slower with more depth. Like instead of the girl just of no where kissing him (witch by the ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
*hey laylem is zen the healer?*If not Im still gona take it because this now costs points...* Zen sat there with his eyes closed. He like the feeling he gave ...
May 3, 2008
