User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having more stars than me!

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    Thanks I actually got the time to spell check it finally at school^_^

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Shane stood in the backround as the mess unfolded. ZEn looked over the edge of the crows nest. She had just awoken. What was happening? Someone was getting yellled at....

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    *I have to agree with you bbbear* Name: Jess Lasing Age:14 abou to turn 15 Gender:female: Personality: can be quite held back but at times hyper as can be>.< Apperance: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    What?!

    May 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Still Sane

    Ok now if I was writing this Id have another perspective show whats really happening because iM LOST!

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    *who u talking to?*

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    *You know iM on the other side...*

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    blonde?

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    Nu-uh!

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    U can run into my character at the intrense. Im ot sure about the girl...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hive was near there simplistic base. It wasn't much of a base at all... She turned. She stood infront of the intrence.

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Savior- Hive steped through the rain, her hair sticking to her face, with wetness. She pushed ack her hair and pulled her hood up. What a good night to fine ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Me me! name: Savior(aka Hive) age: 18 gender: female occupation: Xuihcoatl personality: Tends to act out and save peoples but at the last min.... history: Non known... other: not sure ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    I was shy about showing my work to people too. I tryed my best and then got used to it.... Well HI!

    May 5, 2008


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia