User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    You all loss the game and No you aren't winning.

    May 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Indevor-a band story

    ya I do have to say most of them are mine. But o-well. I don't mind. We're friends. I'll post them in a bit. They don't have choruses though. They ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean walkedmore forced to the deck. She climbed into the crows nest and threw the wet, heavy cloth and pillow down over the nest. It came down on some one. ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean went bright red. "Um..thank you?" she said. She hadn't really ever been kissed. She wasn't sure what to say...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hive's phone went off as she stood befor the door to the base. Crap! She had forgotten to turn it off. Her hood sliped from her head as she snatched ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    *I changed it sorry I had a lot going through my mind^_^* "Great. Thanks." she said. She gave him a light kiss and headed for the door. Nash walked down ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    ya I see alot of ramble about nothing Its weird....>.

    May 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    The fishys are so cute! And the out line base of the girl's shadow is great. I would have used the same presure on the shading part thow. Or i ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: "GO"

    You also could've posted it as a draft. It doesn't have much to say about it SIC.

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Indevor-band story

    She told me she did do as much spell check as she could infive min but se didn't get done...* I like how you tell us what your doing doring ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 very informative but i can barly read it...

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    thank you. I just fixed them.^_^

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Sean awoke to fine Jake next to her on the bed. Hadn't she been sniffing him? Mabe so fell asleep... The storm was passing. Nash entered. "Get back to your ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    I won it!>.

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I imagine blatter being big and mabe always munchy? I know I am....^_^

    May 5, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken