User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I so love the trailer! I can't wait for the movie to come out! And the next two books!

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for mostlicly having more points than me. I'm at an official low ^-^

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A new score!

    Yes I know. I shall do that in a bit after I finish up editing my get over it my friend ch. 2. I'll proble review latest literary aditions. *sorry ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    She was shaken away the next morning by one of her [s]good[/s] friends, Jess. *fixed* I wouldn't say that Jess is a good freind....

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    Just edited again.^-^

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    She was jerked awak by her freind.

    May 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    Is that better? I wasn't quite sure what you ment.

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A new score!

    I have reached an official low of complete zero! Yay! Well maybe not.... >.

    May 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Yes I just did. Thanks.

    May 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I think this si a site bug. When I tryed to post a reply to a storybook it was talking about how they cost 500 points when all im doin ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    "I kinda just started out in all this a few months ago but i caught on quick. I still have the lower jobs though."she said as she transfered the information ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    "Your in New York..I think. My frineds call me Savior but I'm sure you wouldn't call me that. You can call me Hive." she said sitting up.

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    "Sorry I didn't plan for this. Some of us don't even get paid if that makes you feel better." she said with a shrug. It would be very fun if ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Oh fine!* Hive sat across from the girl. She was in the harbor. She looked tired and haiting almost as she lay her head down looking at her. "This si ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    maki chan did you read the last two posts?*

    May 5, 2008


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb