-
Re: Amaterasu
He droped her and she fell to the floor with a thud. She rubbed her neck. As she looked up at another member ontop of him.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Get over it my friend ch 1
Ya I'm pretty sure I've put this thing through the spell check 50 times. ^-^Thank you ch 2 will be coming onto the site tonight if I canget enuff points. ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
Hive was furious! She ran to there base. Her phone went off. Crap! Not again! She had forgotten to turn it off once again. She was throwen into the base. ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
Hive jumped up and quickly grabbed the stupid boy. She caught him just before he hit the ground. She got someone to atack the girl that had ingaged her and ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Desolate Hearts
Yes I have to say that the title is perfect. How think is your skin really? Sould be: How thick is you skin really? Other than that I didn't find ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
Hive jumped at the girl with a knife. She held the blads away from her. "Get the girl out!" she yelled. A boy jumped down, grabbed the hostage and jumped ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Snow
It sounds like you might have gotten your heart broken and your waiting for another special person to come along. I doubt I'm right.*
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
Hive smirked. "Ya that won't work on me. We all know your father's so rich it's imposable to become bankrupt." *someone pm her and tell her what's going on."
May 6, 2008 -
Re: The pirate in us all
Nash finally scuffled his way out from under the mess. Sean leaned back on the pole. She saw a bright day ahead of her and er favorite thing was to ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Art by Alzz
Oh! It almost looks like your velvet!
May 6, 2008 -
Re: A new score!
He didn't steal them he deleted them. And yes I proble did deserve it. He was nice enuff to tell me why I'm at zero. I just thought it funny.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: A new score!
The infamous Nate.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 I'm not sure abut this one.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Sorry spell cow sucks and Im using my spell checker for something elso untill I get enuf points for something.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: A new score!
I know. I know. I will.
May 5, 2008
