User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hive fliped over behind the girl. "I can't trust you." she said "Not with our diffrences any ways." she said. She ran out the door. Suckers! *^-^*

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maria wandered the streets alone, yet again. She was bored as heck with this place. Jared... Tobi never told her what happened. What was her purpose here?

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    Ok thanks My mom just informed me that the scanner is working so you'll probable get one of my infamous drawings in a bit.^-^

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for you both being mean in turn!

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    *here to join* Name: Draive Age: 25 Race: vamp. rank:Warrior History: She tends to jump a lot but also runs away when she knows she can't win.^-^ Many lay in ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hive stumbled along the walk. The bodies in the way didn't help. She turned around. "That hurt." she wined. "Ya, get over it." the girl said passing on to see ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "It's an order now boys." Nash said with his arms crossed. "Yes sir." they said bowing there heads. Sean came back on deck and climded as best she could with ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    Okay I'll pm you when I get the next ch. in. ^-^ I'll go try and fix those typos too.

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    I have a question. When will this end? Because our scaner isn't working and I can only find the scaner. I have no idea were my camra is...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Simply Angelyn

    [quote="angelynnnnn"] book: twilight ^^ music: korean music :D songs: all korean songs :] singer(s): DONG BANG SHIN KI, SUPER JUNIOR, JANG RI IN colour(s): red and black {aren't they nice? ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    No I mean that every time it changed the subject wouldn't show up at the top with a red sticky or whatever on it.

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    Yes I under stand. I love the country.^-^ I tryed my best to fix the errors. Some of it I totally took out but some of it I changed my ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    She kicked up at his face. Acting like she couldn't fight was a specialty. She picked herself up and with both hands now came down to lock him down.

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iron Man

    I enjoyed the movie myself too. (I jumped once)^-^ I thought parts of it were so funny. [spoiler]To tell you the truth....I am Ironman.[/spoiler] Lol! to good to be true!

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    Errors in books annoy me, but sometimes that's just to do with the publisher. My copy of The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes is simply awful to read. Bad spelling, missed ...

    May 6, 2008


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman