User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    "Hi." she said lightly. His eyes were a nice blue color. It reminded her of the sea. She loved the sea. His hair was dark brown with blonde high lights. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't you just hate it when...

    I've done that so many times it isn't funny! I mean I had started up my first ch. on Get over it my friend and when I posted it I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Jess- She steped into the meeting. It was 6 pm on the dot and it was a Monday night. "Ugh..." she said slouching in to a chair. She was tired ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You got the brown hair right.>.< Um... lets see. Green eyes, and black hair?

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A morphing cat? How about brown hair, blue eyes?

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    - Hi! ^-^ _ oh! Gocheck out mine! It should be douw below in the signature. _ Hi I'm proble a new person to you^-^ _Yes I am having a ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Draive turned. Did some one just growl at her? Yes. And there stood a werewolf, a vampire and two fairys. Hm...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    [quote="*singerofthenight*"]Prologue Suddenly the patient started shaking uncontrollably then lay still. The life line went flat. “We? There is no we to it John.” She stated blandly, shaking her h

    May 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ultimate science fiction cliche?

    The way you describe it in your first post sounds as though it's off of The Host that's going to come out in a little while.

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Don't bite me!

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "That was kinda funny." Sean said as she climbed up to the crows nest and leaned agains the pole in the crows nest. Jake climbed up after.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Yes, I am quite silly." she giggled out to him as he bushed her back up. Her foot came loss before she was up an they bother were in the ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    She turned twards Upira. "So who is on the top of your list now?" She saked.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Grave stood just behind the boy. She didn't care. For all he knew she was a Greek.

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    I just joined about ten minutes ago and so I'm just saying hello to everyone on the welcoming board. I love writing a little bit of everything, most particularly fantasy ...

    May 7, 2008


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte