User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello Angie! Nice to have some more new people. I look forward to your entrys.

    May 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I also let it flow out till the end. I tend to use a note book. I have many in my bed room. Then I type it out.

    May 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: writing the first chapter is the hardest...help?

    I tend to start the first ch. and then skip chapters I can't do because I don't have the info for them but then I get stuck on those. I'd ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    Here's characters for Get over it my friend... Chris: (black haired boy): (Blonde haired boy): Driave: Jess: (I couldn't find the best ones.)

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    My ch 3 is stuck. I've written ch 4- 7 already in my note book but I got to get up ch 3. One min. and I'll try to start ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hive lay there. It started raining again. She loved the cold agenst her skin as it came down. It felt good agenst her burning bruses. *And yes bruses do burn. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: DT-- Fantasy Academy Modernized

    I got pushed off so I'm not sure If I'll ever go in again. Just to let you know.

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Draive wandered now. She wasn't sure were she was but she had lost sight of anyone for quite some time. She desided to wast time. She bound down the streets ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Jess snozed in her chair. There was no one to pick her up but her parents expected her to be home about now. She leaned back a bit too far ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic Thingie

    Oh so that's how you see if they've reviewed or not. *back to subject* I think it pritty cool how you described a play, right? I also didn't get the ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    just backstabbed me and rocked my world, or what was left of it The next day at school; I did my best to look happy but not everything they did ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hive hoped from house ot house. She was tackled once but she got away. The second time she pulled her self onto her elbows but the boy grabbed her legs.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "You never knew that a stupid accident can get you laughing. Especially when you are in danger." Sean mused. She noticed her hand was in his. She looked down and ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Hey, the lounge is out again for me. The Comunity Forums are showing that people have posted but when I press on it, it just shows what it showed earlyer ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    The boys broke away from a wall. Ok I'll try. Thanks.^-^

    May 7, 2008


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar