-
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)
*Hehe>-^* Jess rubbed her head as Shy helped her up. "Thanks." she mumbled and walked off, trying to figure out how she was going to get home. "Hum...." she hummed. ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
_I just finished reading Book of a thousand days by the author of princess acadamy _Now reading Victory(No i don't remeber the author.)
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Because I'm Gangsta!
I have to get local bussas to go for me ‘cuz I’m gangsta! did you mean to spell busses? That's actually kinda funny. :o
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Anti-Poetry
Just do me a favor a stop writing poems that end with a call for action!!! Just do me a favor and stop writing poems that end with a call ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Maria wandered to the porched house. Jess was there. She could see her alarm. Some thing was wrong. "Jess? What's wrong?" she asked grabbing her arm and turning her. "Nothing!" ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Clinging to the ticking hands
I don't want to grow up! It's fun being a child but the time does tick away too fast. It was descriptive and every thing. Very informative. I have no ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Earth's Plight
From the grasp of frost the riders came, Like earth-bound hail, (enter?) descending rain. Seas were drained and mountains razed. From works of beauty, (enter?) did they graze. Not beast, ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Nightmare
pain a stab in the heart pain, a stab in the heart his eyes fully lifeless his eyes lifeless mix my blood with his to mix my blood with his ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Meanless Words
I hate liers! I have to say no spelling mistakes, no punctuation misstakes. Over all a witty post, if you were telling that to your crush I would so be ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Love the which ever you prefer one.
May 8, 2008 -
Re: First Kiss
They were soft and gantle, Gentle I would have said what happened next or later for that matter like he kissed me again as he stood with me at my ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Life is Beautiful- Sixx am
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for telling me.
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Post Character Pictures!
That sucks. I'll try again this afternoon when I get home.
May 8, 2008 -
Re: hey there everyone
*Your crazy thunder_dude7* Ya! Another 13 yeer old. Have you come to join the fun of teenagers? I'm in 7th grade too. What'ya know. I not popular eather or hated. ...
May 8, 2008
