User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Seva: (half bread) (lycan clan) She heard the screams. It was the little girl, Onya. She ran for it. Twards the door of the little hut. She received growls from ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^

    What if I was going for a darkish aproch?

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *and we shall bring you right in. ^-^* Nami: SHe looked up at her old teacher. This lady was old but she ws very good at her transformation. "Like this," ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Got bunches of new pics of me^-^

    Here you guys go. Eat up. ^-^ C(.,.)D

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Jessy: He watched the girl. "Yes." It was a simple enough answer. He sighed ans dropped form the branch. "Do you want me to teach you today, Mara?" He asked ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire DT

    *shakes head* Um... I've got major writers block... Really bad...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Nami: She jumped up and ran across the dieing grass of fall and managed to run into some one. She looked up from her place on the ground. It was ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Samantha: She ever truly went to bed and she wanted to be out there in the fight even if it cost her the captain's trust. She loved the thrill of ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Seva-Gora: (halfbread) (in the woods with oliver) She looked up. It was a werewolf. He looked concerned about something. Maybe for his clan. "I'm trying to get away from my ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    Name: Jessabi Age: 18 Gender: male Race: elf Status: trainee (almost master) Gift: To see into the future though it is only glimpses Appearence: (human-ish form History: He grew up ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Star and his journal

    Agh! *pulls out hair* It's not supposed to have the science of today in it! :smt012 It's the year 3501 for gosh sakes! Do you think we'll get that far ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Man, I really want two characters... Oh well...) Name: Jessy James Brown Age: 16 Description (Type it out or pictures will be appreciated): (I'm going to be using quite a ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *** To keep the peace I'll let TN have the morning post and I'll get the sunrise post up. Um Onya and Oliver can keep there conversation going or skip ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I just relized something else...

    It has a lot of different things.... Um, I do have a summary on my nano account that's in my signature.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: James

    I do love the jacket and the eyes but your proportioning is off. Um.. it seams as though you accident went down his face sizing up. Now I do this ...

    Nov 18, 2008


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison