User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    +get over it my friend+ Chris:

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    +get over it my friend+ Jamy:

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    +get over it my friend+ (black haired guy):

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    +get over it my friend+ (Blonde guy):

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Jared wasn't going to let go of Maria. He didn't want to loss her again. He didn't have enuff strength to carry Jess too. "She has people who look after ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Uh..." Sean said with a light blush. She was getting used ot him. Nash- "Go to bed you two. I don't care were at the moment." he said pushing them ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    +get over it my friend+ Draive:

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    "Uh.." SEan said stretching her arms up into the sky, behind her back as her shirt inched up her stomache. She was standing up in the crows nest so no ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    I'm just gona up load them so sorry if you see many post after another after another.And yes they are anime. I got tired of trying to go ack and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    Well, (and excuse me please if I've done it,wcith I proble have) I think -now that I am thinking- that the art reviews should point out the + to the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: indever songs

    I know. They aren't finished. My friend liked them, and she wanted to use them in her story so I sayed sure. I told her to put them in as ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    It sure is helping me in my cop. aplica. class. I got 26 wpm on one of my typing tests! Yay! I shall officially say thanks Nate. :)

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: indever songs

    *Ok seams how my friend Iheartu is going to be using my lyrics I'm gona post the songs for you people*Just for help because all the songs to be in ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Ok serenity isn't on but I'm gona use Jared again.* Maria stared, frozed to the spot. Wasn't he dead? Wasn't he 6 feet under? Then how in the hell! did ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Done

    Her body was broken and she laid on the floor broken and desperate Her body was crushed and she laid on the floor broken and desperate I'd have to say ...

    May 8, 2008


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper