-
Re: The pirate in us all
"Erg." Nash growled after him. Sean went amideiatly limp and fell asleep agenst one of the walls of the hall. A crew member huvered over her like an egel to ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
Draive thought is was safe this time and yet she didn't look every way she could. She streched her wings and tried taking off but a weight up set her ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Sky Storm
name- Draive age- 15 gender- female race-storm caller - island of Grave hill(It was created after the empire was taken over) appearance- (I'll get that later for you guys) personality- ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Thats true also... NOw on to your sig. 8/10 I've never heared Gorege Lpeze so ya...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I finally got picture mail on my phone just for this so here goes. And no I'm not smiling. In this pic I couldn't. This is me with a normal-bad ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Hey:)
Hi rudbber duck My name's ambercoultis.(obvious there) The water gun must have gottensome real action. If you need any help describing I my be able to help. Just pm me ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)
"Were have you been?" Jess's mother asked, standing at the top of the stairs. Ugh! NOt agian! "Walking home." she answered simple. "You missed your piano lesson. Now you get ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"It's fine. He wouldn't hurt me even if it cost him his life." Maria said looking back at her leader. She knew she was trying to do the right hting ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: get help! Need critques?
Thanks Suzzan I finally founded in thanks to you. I reveiwed it. Verylong but great job.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Dido's Sonnet
Very beautiful. I didn't catch a single misstake but that may be that my eyes aren't sharp enuff.*shrug* I loved how the naration on how she got back at the ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for miss spelling mistake! Yes I know :D
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Stare At The Road.
Sounds like my sister's road sickness she gets. Very intriguing . I was wondering what it was untill the near end.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: victims
I'd have to say capitalize your Is and all the other begining words in a new line. Flowing pefectly in my point of veiw it's pretty good.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1
when he and the kind and queen king Very discriptive. It sounds more of a hisorical fiction. Mabe a hybrid of genres? Any way loved it. Quite long to me ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I think I started writting at 2nd grade. My first story that I remember was about a love that couldn't be and the two lovebirds anded up together. That I ...
May 8, 2008
