User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please! Someone save my writing!

    It's funny how they tell you to finish it but you are the one saying you can't. :lol: Sorry. :| I recommend as said before, move to something else. Let ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Thanks for the reviews guys. :) Durriedog, I shall work on that eye. It had been bothering me a bit but I wasn't sure how to fix it. I think ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Her Life With Me

    For the Winter Romance Contest here: Winter used to be a time for cuddling with her. It used to be everything to me. Many times I’d wrap my arms around ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I've been growing my hair out too... but it's no very long. I got is chopped- literally. It's not a very good picture and I look like a guy but ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: does anyone know how i could change my username

    This is the wrong place to post this. Talk to an admin and they should be able to help.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    My new year’s resolution was to draw people. Real people and so I’ve stopped my silly manga drawing (for now) and have moved to drawing people. I’ve only managed to ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prick

    First of all, it’s recommended to also review some work too. :) Hello, and welcome to Young Writer’s Society. I watched the way his head fell apart. The pieces reminded ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monarch Butterfly [2]

    I stared at him, trying to figure this whole thing out. I couldn’t remember much of anything from yesterday so I decided to ask him. “What happened? Why am I ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Babysitter

    Terri? Are you coming?” You need to close the quote here :) . “Really! Yesterday I had pickles for breakfast.” That is kind of a stretch, even for me, but ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cheating Death chapter one

    I'm glad you guys would be willing to read more. It was an idea for a manga that I couldn't ever seem to draw in sequence, so this is the ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cheating Death chapter one

    Pact It took me a moment before the letter came to me, so clearly engraved into my mind. I’d written and rewritten it so many times- talking of taking my ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Astray:part 2 =]

    Short and sweet this time :smt005 Your i needs to be I. In one of the quotes I noticed that you don’t have a wonderful ',' at the end of ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Astray

    Slowly, I opened them to see the driver was a hot guy in a football jersey and long jeans. His face was streaked with blood and sweat and his breathing ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: (removed story)

    To all of you; I shall simple say this is a short story to be interpreted in any way. Yes, it's from an emo person's perspective but it doesn't necessarily ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ROBOT--Chapter one

    “Sir, it got very, very close to escaping. We’re waiting for your permission to insert the kill code. I’m close to destroying it with or without your authorization.” This seems ...

    Jan 22, 2010


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree