User avatar

mycocosm

mycocosm

  • Archive Re: Moon in A cup.

    James- "So, Crimson. I must say that I have heard your name from somewhere. But what I cannot place is from where I've heard it. What is you case right ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Moon in A cup.

    "An assassin?" I ask, standing up from my seat. By the look in their faces, they hadn't noticed that I was here. "Sorry if I surprised you." I continue, "But ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Zombie Apocolypse

    Marty- I stuff most of my sandwich into my mouth. Damn it! I think. Couldn't I go anywhere without trouble. I run over to where I heard the screams, but ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Zombie Apocolypse

    Wait, are we allowed weapons as guns and such? 'Cause my character is a "zombie hunter" of some sort. So could I come in with my weapons? Marty- I kick ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Um... Weren't you dying. I mean Charlee...

    Apr 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Marty- All this was giving me a headache. Robots and hybrids and androids. Weren't we in the 20th century? And then more names. December... She looked strange. She reminded me ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Cast-away Island

    Achilles- It was a long walk, and with Antonia in my arms, I wasn't sure if I could. But I kept walking. Of course I could. It would just take ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Marty- "I was just thinking that you were the only normal one here. No offense everybody. I'll be outside to see what has become of Charlee." I walked out of ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    No you aren't the one (Vincenzo) Marty- I saw Aster walking over to Charlee to get her phone and stopped him before he had to do anything. I took my ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Max- A man walked in and started walking towards Charlee. I followed him with my gaze and saw him stop next to the chair where Charlee was sitting. He seemed ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Max- My night had been normal, well, at least my normal, until the girl on the bikini tops arrived. I had known that something was going to happen even before ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Marty- "Yes, I'm Marty," I say, "and if you're interested in knowing what I'm fighting for then I'll tell you. I'm not fighting for any cause, unless you want me ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    I don't understand where Jace came from... Is he Ace, or someone different? Because I don't remember him coming in... Max- I sit staring at the others and slightly shake ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Marty- As Adam asked, I walked over to them and sat next to him. I smiled at Lizzie and nodded at Adam. "My name is Marty," I repeated, "and I'm ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Marty- "Oh, the infection. Well, you see, from where I come from, there was an infection that started. You see, I don't know much about the cause of the infection, ...

    Mar 20, 2012


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus