User avatar

mustang

  • Other Re: Relationships

    Relationships are like cars, the brakes will stop you but the weels will get you going and keep you going.

    May 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If I Were

    If I wer a car I'd be the fuel Moving the engine if i were a plane i"d be the propeller pushing it thru the sky if i were a ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Seeker

    I liked it, expeshily when Richard got bit by the vine.

    May 24, 2011


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy