User avatar

musingsmutterings

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God or not?

    First off, I don't think anyone here's intent is to offend anyone. We're all perfectly okay with people being Christian, even if we think there are better alternatives. Second, most ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is euthanasia right or wrong?

    Rebnide, how does that interfere with your beliefs other than the fact that you'd like everyone to be a Chriatian? You're free to practice whatever religion you like, and we'll ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    The same thing happening to AriaAdams is happening to me quite frequently.

    Dec 20, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fiction & Fan Fics!

    Thanks for your reviews! Just reviewed your first chapter; hopefully I'll get to the following three later tonight/this week. :)

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God or not?

    To start things off. If we, as Christians, can't prove that God exists, then how does one prove that God DOES NOT exist? Let's say I invent a religion in ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fiction & Fan Fics!

    I'd love if you could review my short story The Park! I'd of course review anything you've written in return.

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A topic for the atheist.

    I'd just like to say that first off, whenever we get into a discussion about the nature of evil and kindness, it's important to remember that evil is not quantifiable. ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Reviewing Committee

    I'm very, very new here, but if you'll have me I'd participate in such a committee.

    Dec 18, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: If you review me, I'll review you. :D

    Just reviewed, it was quite good! :D If you could review my story The Park here that'd be fantastic.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review for Me, Review for You

    Hi, I'm new here and would love a review on my short story The Park! I don't have much time, but I have a lot of insight and I'd love ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll review anything for you! [OPEN]

    New here. I would love a review of any sort!

    Dec 17, 2012


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton