User avatar

mungerverna

mungerverna

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Things Happen

    Yet another thing I missed during editing... thanks for catching that! And thanks so much for the kind words and critique.

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Things Happen

    Thanks for the critique, as well as for the grammatical mistake that I missed during editing (:

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Her

    Thanks for the kind words! And thank you for the tense correction, I must have missed that during the editing process.

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: A Beautiful Day

    First off, thanks for the review. To address the points you've made, there are strong allusions to the fact that it is the narrator's grandfather who is being laid to ...

    Jul 13, 2016


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6