User avatar

mtempleton

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    I'm still waiting for mine (though I am in Scotland). What about the copies people have ordered from Lulu?

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hey there Rosalie! Welcome to YWS. Firstly, we have a couple of rules here: 1. The 2:1 ratio. If you have a piec of writing to post, please freview two ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello *waves nervously*

    Hello! *waves overenthusiastically" Welcome to YWS. Can't wait to see your stories. PM me if you want a thorough crit. I'm also in the middle of writing a book. Why ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Hey! Happy monday morning yellowsun! Welcome to YWS. We only have a few rules here: 1. Please keep a 2:1 ratio on your reviews. for every piece of writing you ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: K, here goes...

    Hello there! Happy Sunday. You've been told the rules, so I have little to add. I also stumbled accross this site, almost a year ago. Isn't google wonderful? But It's ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Topsy-Turvy Whirly of a Girl says Hi!

    Hey there coffee! Happy sunday night> Welcome to YWS. Firstly, don't be scared. We're all very nice, if slightly crazy. The only things likely to annoy us are text speak ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, latha math

    Hello! Nice to meet you Kyla Marie. Welcome to YWS. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. I was intrigued by your gaelic salutations. My name is gaelic, you ...

    Apr 20, 2009


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind