User avatar

mtempleton

  • Research Re: British Schools and Society

    Hmmm, P6 you start rebelling - almost at "the big school," and you have a little more responsibility (although a lot of kids are brats before this point.) P7 you ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Research Re: British Schools and Society

    Hey there. You’re getting good answers so far. Would it confuse you if I tried to write a little about the Scottish system. Its different again. 1. What are the ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because I don't know any other way to get through! If I didn't have words as a release, characters who coudl deal with situations far more effectively than ...

    Oct 4, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska