User avatar

mtempleton

  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Talk about ressurecting a thread. I love Evanescence, don't get me wrong. I wrote my first novel listening to nothing but Fallen, I love the way Amy's voice matured for ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    Only a passing mention of Final Fantasy? Square make the best RPGs! My favourites are FF VII, VIII, X and Crisis Core I don't know if I can do justice ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Don't see the movie if you love the book! Don't! Consider yourself warned. Ever seen the notebook? His adaptation of MSK is twice as melodramatic. Jesse's amazing character is played ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    Its the limited volcabulary that bugs me the most. Surely there is another word for dazzled? Or another way to describe edward's voice than velvet. Or another colour than topaz ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I knew french... a year ago. I like to pretend I know Japanese. I can say "hi there," and "shut up," in Korean. I attempted to learn Spanish, and failed. ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    Hey everybody. i'm a junior anime fan but completely addicted to Studio Ghibli, in the original Japanese of course (much to the despair of my family). As far as manga ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    I can see myself writing for a living, but only if I marry someone rich. Otherwise I'd have to get a job to earn money and then write all night, ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm on Wuthering Heights! Feeling very intellectual reading that in the departures lounge of Gatwick airport. Other than that, I have three feminist novels for my english dissertation. And also ...

    Oct 5, 2008


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer