User avatar

mtempleton

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    This is interesting. A couple of basic things. Don't use so much ellipsis, it's kinda cheesy. Also, when Kingsley asks "any wises or ideas for the future," what is a ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    The last is my favourite! The light is great and I don't think you need to trim it at all. I think you need to work on the first two ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Feet.

    It looks really good! I totally understand about the wonky body parts - I do the same thing especially with feet. You should be proud of this. All the toes ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paper On Snow.

    I like this. It has a really nice feel. I was unsure of the very opening at first "snow is flaking" but now it just sounds right. One thing I ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Never Found Chapter One

    Hi! What you have here is pretty good. i want to know what happens next. I have a few pointers though. You have a major grammar error early on, "the ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts about pianos

    A piano is a cheat instrument. That’s not to say that it isn’t difficult to get right, it’s just a hell of a lot safer than the string section of ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Peepholes from heaven

    I love it! as had been said, peepholes is just the perfect word. The one thing I would say is that the ling "healing aura of the glow" sounds a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Quiet Evening in the Rain.

    This is really good. Its simple and poignant which I guess is what you were going for. The rhythm is nice and the rhyme doesn't sound forced or cheesy in ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Heartless: episode 1

    Hi. This is an extract, not a short story. Even posting the whole of chapter one would exceed the word count. Sorry it doesn't really come to an end but ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to Heartless

    How sad to leave a comment on my own story. I made the changes suggested in the critique. Thanks for your help and opinions. I bow in shame for leaving ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Other Re: A Dream

    This is what I dreamt on the 21st of August. The time is 2:28 and I feel more than a little hazy around the edges. I need a drink. My ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    I'm liking this so far - lots of tension. I'm intrigued rather than confused so its a good opening. I think there are a couple of typos though. I'm pretty ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightsong

    Give me more! Loving this as an opening. You've drawn me in completely. A couple of things though. I loathe and detest rhetorical question. When you use "what had it ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    Again, i agree! This is one of those great stories that you can just write because you wanted to then sit back and watch as everyone else does the analysis. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to Heartless

    Cara Hart had survived ordeals in her life, but nothing like this. She slipped down the door of her childhood bedroom as though she had just been run through and ...

    Aug 15, 2008


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle