User avatar

mtempleton

  • Scripts Re: No title as of yet

    Give me more - I was quite into this and I want to see how you draw the bus driver's character. Honestly - this was really good for a first ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Last Words

    Hey. I'm also new to scripts so not sure how helpful this will be, I have a question! Is this speech said out loud or is it a kind of ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Into the Tub, Out of This World

    Yeah I think I'll stick with the hot baths. Very off the wall, dude. While you may not have converted me to cold baths, for all that you may not ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Confessions of a Learner Driver

    There are so many confessions. I am unsure of where to begin. L plates hold many different meanings for many different people. Fellow road users, I have found, seem to ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to Heartless

    Urgh I feel bad for leaving comments on my own work but thank you all again! To anyone who might have enjoyed this, the rest of this novel is now ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts about pianos

    Thank you for your comments! I was quite pleased considering this is really just a musing which my cello playing friend inspired me to write down. There is now a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm on Wuthering Heights! Feeling very intellectual reading that in the departures lounge of Gatwick airport. Other than that, I have three feminist novels for my english dissertation. And also ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because I don't know any other way to get through! If I didn't have words as a release, characters who coudl deal with situations far more effectively than ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    How on earth did you do this?! The hands and feet are fine, by the way. I always cheat by hiding them in pockets and stuff so bravo. Maybe try ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Contest Entry - Terrible Writing Prompts

    Wow. I love this. Very funny in parts - desciption of polieman especially. When you say ""I got nothig, Barney," He growled" - no capital on he. And "she nearly ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    Yay! I love Kingdom Hearts and I love Sora. Your Sora is very beautiful, if a little young looking. This drawing is quite different from the way I would work ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: War, Children.

    Very impressed! Considering its just a short story , your characters are very well drawn and there is so much of an atmosphere. I think this is going to stick ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Extract from Heartless

    A short note: this could be their last night because they will fight a battle in the streets the next morning. It's sort of a long story, but I hope ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My crazy poetry

    I agree it needs lines, but at the same time keep rebelling against the laws of grammar! And well done for resisting the temptation to make it rhyme. It has ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    A short letter to home Mother, recently, this has been too much. You say to me that you understand, that in your prayers you are here beside me. You know ...

    Sep 24, 2008


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love