User avatar

mtempleton

  • Scripts Re: New Moon Parody

    He he. This was actually much funnier than your Breaking Dawn parody, I think becasue I secretly loved that whole wedding thing. "Carlisle! My siblings are trying to eat Bella" ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brownie time!

    I quickly removed the lid and sub-consciously shook off the warning of what the container contained. (This is a good concept to open on - but you're using too many ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chloe

    Chloe Chloe felt as though four months of false hopes, dead ends and being passed from consultant to consultant had ended as soon as the glass doors slipped shut behind ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Ah Twilight spoofs... You're spot on, of course. You just missed out some of Meyer's favourite words. Incoherent, velvet, chagrin... :D

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Hello! I've already given you a star. Have another! Having read Twilight, this has become hillarious on a whole new level. But I am in love with Edward. Anyway - ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    hey everybody! I have some really good news. This story won the competition! I'm so happy :D So thank you again for reading and encouraging me. And I guess this ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Burden

    What is the weight of conviction? Grace wonders. She is sixteen, and to her the car is nothing but a melting pot for the family’s bad feeling as it trundles ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ben and Jerry

    I think I like this. Nice to see a poem that doesn't rhyme for a change. Like the structure of the last few lines with "normal" standng alone but maybe ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    I don't know what to say. But you get a gold star! Yay

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Who is that Man on the Cross?

    I don't know what to say. Your poem was very touching. I don't know if it could have been more touching if it hadn't rhymed. First two lines of stanza ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    thank you for all comments. I wrote this in a free period for a contest and I didn't actually think it was up to much. Glad that it seems historically ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lesser Things

    It's great. Pretty simple, pretty short but also powerful. On first reading I thought your rhyme scheme was a little strange, then I sat and worked it out and it's ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fire less

    Excellent picture. How did you do it? You know what it reminds me of is the computer game Okami. Not sure if you've ever heard of it. My comment as ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphic Pencil--Fantasy art

    Very cool wizard. Has great intensity in his face and in the shading. For once, I don't need to say "add more tone!" Thank You! I like the folds in ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Breakdown (Helpless)

    Anyone familiar with Heartless from Action/Adventure fiction might recognise some of the guys here, but anyone who read the most recent extract might be a little taken aback by this ...

    Oct 7, 2008


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll