User avatar

mtempleton

  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Hey! Happy monday morning yellowsun! Welcome to YWS. We only have a few rules here: 1. Please keep a 2:1 ratio on your reviews. for every piece of writing you ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: K, here goes...

    Hello there! Happy Sunday. You've been told the rules, so I have little to add. I also stumbled accross this site, almost a year ago. Isn't google wonderful? But It's ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Topsy-Turvy Whirly of a Girl says Hi!

    Hey there coffee! Happy sunday night> Welcome to YWS. Firstly, don't be scared. We're all very nice, if slightly crazy. The only things likely to annoy us are text speak ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    you guys make me laugh. All so true You know you're a writer when writing becomes more difficult for you than it is for normal people. Or when you have ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Fire and The After

    The Fire and the After And in the very ending of your world, forests will be flame. Mountains will blind white in the heat of centuries’ vice. Oceans will chaos ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character concept drawing

    Hello again, and thank you for the gaelic sites. This is a great drawing and an interesting concept. thank you for sharing! I like your work here, its very... symetrical? ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Who are you?

    Who are you? I see you there Always at the back Hiding your face in the shadows Of the people who you follow (Here, I might cut the “who”) You ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twiligt Spoof

    More Twilight spoofs. Really? Firstly, I love Twilight. I am in love with Edward Cullen. But I can still laugh. Utensil, for instance, was a nice touch. And Crunchy Nut ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, latha math

    Hello! Nice to meet you Kyla Marie. Welcome to YWS. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. I was intrigued by your gaelic salutations. My name is gaelic, you ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    Hey everybody. i'm a junior anime fan but completely addicted to Studio Ghibli, in the original Japanese of course (much to the despair of my family). As far as manga ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    NEVER! Far too clumsy. Javelin would be particularly dangerous. TPBM owns a really big dictionary...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope - tea all the way. I only drink coffee with half a cup of milk and two sugars. By the way, avatar is a moogle - final fantasy? anyone? ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Correct! hi everyone, page 106 is late to be joining in right? The person below me is wondering what the heck my avatar is.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    Must say this first - I think Forever Threnody meand A GATHERING Light by Jenniffer Donnely. Read it first! Best book ever. From the books you listed, A Catcher in ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    Gorgeous. Accurate. Bravo for your prose, and your positive outlook! Life is a gift, life is for living, I love how many teens have pointed that out here. I'm seventeen ...

    Mar 12, 2009


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket