User avatar

mtempleton

  • Research Re: British Schools and Society

    Hey there. You’re getting good answers so far. Would it confuse you if I tried to write a little about the Scottish system. Its different again. 1. What are the ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yes, this is Delicious Soup

    Hey there. This was good. Not that much to review. I thought that the last couple of lines of dialogue was a little forced, but then, I guess that it ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Other Re: Romeo and Juliet: In Everyday English (1.1b)

    Hello again! I read. I laughed. I still love how you're presenting good old benvolio. Shock, though, at your cutting all those oxymorons. "Here's much to do with hate, but ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Other Re: Romeo and Juliet: In Everyday English (1.1a)

    Pure genius! Seriously. Much funnier than the twilight spoofs still clogging up fanfic and scripts. Kudos. I think my favourite is the way you drew Tybalt. Please continue with this ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Journey

    Hey there! Shall we review? Firslty, I have to agree with outofthebox. Your story wasn't that confusing but I don't know how much I could really relate your extended metaphor ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vampire Super Models

    Yay I’m the first to review. I’m a faithful fan, I’ve decided. Anyhoo, usual rules: After I got home I rode the elevator up to my room which was on ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: As Kate Waits

    The first story I've written on my new shiny laptop. Please review, it's only little. Sorry in advance that it's typical of my writing, in that I seem to repel ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vampire Super Models

    Hello again! I found chapter two. yay! I have every faith its going to be as good as chapter one. shall we see? I thought I felt my heart skip ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Hey there Rosalie! Welcome to YWS. Firstly, we have a couple of rules here: 1. The 2:1 ratio. If you have a piec of writing to post, please freview two ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire, After

    Fire, After And in the very ending of your world, forests will be flame. Mountains will blind in the heat of centuries. Oceans will chaos with the blood of the ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vampire Super Models

    Hi, I found you! Am I too late to review? We seem to have been especially thorough with you. This is a good thing. Firstly, I loved this. I’ve had ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to Heartless

    Hi everyone. even a novel of 80,000 words must begin somewhere, right? Let me know what you think, especially if you want to read on. m ******** Cara Hart had ...

    May 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heartless, a book im starting, please help with editing

    Hi there. you've had soem thorough crits already so I'm not going to go all the way through. my pointers would be on making sure that the intro. doesn't drag. ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello *waves nervously*

    Hello! *waves overenthusiastically" Welcome to YWS. Can't wait to see your stories. PM me if you want a thorough crit. I'm also in the middle of writing a book. Why ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I knew french... a year ago. I like to pretend I know Japanese. I can say "hi there," and "shut up," in Korean. I attempted to learn Spanish, and failed. ...

    May 18, 2009


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren